Ebira Mobile App! Download Ebira Online Mobile App on Playstore!

Ogembe Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Okene, Okehi Administrators Over Criminal Disruption Of Empowerment Program

Senator Ahmed Ogembe representing Kogi central senatorial district has called for the immediate arrest and prosecution of Abdulrazak Mohammed and Abdulraheem Ohiare, the Administrators of Okene and that of Okehi respectively.
He said they are coordinators of killers squad being trained to harass, intimidate and unleash mayhem members of the opposition party in the central senatorial districts.
The senator said this in a statement signed  and made available to news men in Abuja on Sunday through his media Aide.
Ogembe reacted to the destruction of property and disturbances that followed the unsuccessful attempt to stop his empowerment program, which eventually took place despite initial attacks by thugs suspected to be loyal to the ruling party, All Progressive Party. (APC).
 The  senator said except the two Administrators are quickly made to face the law, the dangerous trend could continue, which is not safe for the people of Kogi Central.
“We are not only calling on security agencies to effect the arrest of the administrators of Okene and Okehi LGA, we are also asking for their prosecution because we have enough evidences to sue them to court.
“After they tried severally to stop the program from holding and were resisted by youths and team of Security men that were with me, the administrator of Okehi later in the night led same thugs to destroy houses and belongings of members of my party (PDP) and left many injured,” Ogembe said.
It should be noted that the administrator of Okene had issued two statements earlier in the day to suggest that the program would not hold.
Consequently, some local government appointees were seen in government official vehicles at the venue of the program with various assaulted weapons; destroying seating arrangements and vehicles,” the statement read.
The senator who said the security challenge forced him to make night trip back to Abuja due to threat to his life urged public to also hold the state government responsible should anything happen to him.
“It appears these boys has the support of the state government because 24 hours after this sad incident that was widely reported by media, no official statement has been issued by the government to condemn the act or caution these people,” he concluded.
Yakubu Binuyaminu
I am a Travel Blogger, Computer Engineer, Internet Marketer, and a Web Developer I can design the most perfect Website for your business for any info, hit me up on Whatsapp +2347033004080

Ad Blocker Detected!

Advertisements fund this website. Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website.
Thank You!