Let's face it, as collegiettes, we usually have to fight for our alone time (especially when we're at home on break). Once it finally happens, these stages are inevitable.
1. Come to the realization that you are, indeed, by yourself
2. Blast some music and dance
After all, no one's watching!
3. Pants are no longer required
Who needs pants?
4. Pausing when you hear the dreaded door
This always happens when you hear a knock at the door.
5. Feeling Bored?
Then you check yourself out in the mirror!
6. Going with the pants thing…
It is acceptable to parade around in your underwear.
7. Stuffing food in your mouth because you can
No one around to judge you!
8. Take your talents to the shower
Ferris knows what's up.