The Kogi State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2018 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Candidates Eligible for Kogi State Bursary.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Kogi State Bursary.
Last Year’s Kogi State bursary was a disaster based on the fact that it only lasted for a month, which forced me to remove the Kogi State Scholarship Board website link from my site people complained a lot over the fact that some paid registration fees before they realized its closed.
So the essence of this post is to guide all the students that are willing to receive this years bursary should take their time with me as I will be notifying each students that subscribe to my lists or liked my Facebook Official Page
or followed me on Twitter @Binoosmar
t, to stay updated on the date the application will be out. Click ere to Read Comments From Students That Applied Last Year how disappointing they sound and why should not make the same mistake.